MENU

Slide

# FideLeon Wedding // Wedding Ceremony by the rooftop pool, Village Hotel Changi

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ahhh thinking of our wedding ceremony still gives me the tingly feel up my spine somehow hahaha more like embarrassed mixed with happiness and haha, I don't know! 

A million emotions maybe! We've been together for so long since i was 14 (11 years) I didn't really think much about how a marriage ceremony is going to make any difference in our relationship so I didn't expect myself to really feel much like oh it's just going to be a JP saying a bunch of words and then we would say a bunch of words and we would be MARRIED right?

I was already feeling super tense the entire day before (it was BUSY AS HELL) and the entire wedding day, I remembered that was a major bridezilla mo' when I had a very limited time slot between reaching the hotel and taking a shower then before my hair and makeup. I wanted to set up my wedding album table and dessert table myself  but when i got to the reception area, my tables were not set up as promised by the hotel staff and I went nuts and screaming WHERE IS MY TABLE I WANT MY TABLES NOW! *crazy look in my eyes* HAHAHAHA 

I'm sorry poor hubbay, my bridesmaids Carrie and Shirley had to see that and thank you for calming me the shit down.

And there was this thing with the MUA with my MIL and mummy which left me like really majorly stressed out to the max and i had a little bridezilla mo'. LOL nadnut is so not letting this down and keeps reminding me of my little meltdown every now and then hahahaha because i told her i would be a really chill bride, which I WAS till the very last moment, and then I'm NOT. 

Basically i went from 0 to 100 real quickly and it made my own head spin. hahaha

So during the ceremony I was in tears almost the entire time hahaha I think I get caught in the moment really.. easily but most of the time I don't really show my emotions but since it was technically Leon and my day, I was like... I don't know what came over me, tears exploding all over the place to the max, and once the flood gates were open, there was no stopping my HUGE tears rolling and rolling down my face. 

So embarrassing. haha 



Romantic little twinkling lights!

Awww Jarell (the groomsmen who got nipple licked by leon, see my gatecrash post!) and his gf, haha I think he might be wiping off her tears because his nipples has been tainted by Leon's tongue. 

Just kidding - I've no idea what's happening. HAHAHA


The 2 daddy (s) haha

I seriously want to thank my Brother-in-law Garett for being the best emcee! hahahah he's so funny and he really made everyone laugh so much with his annoying jokes and all. 

Like we totally forgotten that Leon should be waiting for me down the aisle and my daddy was suppose to walk me down the aisle right? hahaha so up till the last second he was with me and Garett made a huge joke out of it LOL


And then, we were married. 

Awwwwe.. :3 It almost felt like we were alone right at that moment.

Photography by EggsBenedictChan

 

Really love working with Benedict for our wedding because his style is.. i would say, non-intrusive, really natural because there are hardly many shots that was posed at all, it's really is just candid and very real.. moments.

I usually hate myself in candid shots 99% of the time but after seeing our engagement session (see here) and actual wedding day shot by Benedict, I can only say that he's just really good at capturing THE moment!

 You can email him to check for his rates and for any enquiries.
He's so friendly and i'm absolutely sure you're in good hands with Benedict. (:

Benedict
Contact: hello@eggsbenedictchan.com


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Wow! What a great article you shared. Anyways, congrats for your wedding dear! I am also going to get married with my best friend at a royal Las Vegas Weddings venue. I am little bit tensed but very excited at the same time!